Thursday, March 7, 2013

About Me

My name is Alysha Renee Schneider. I am 18-years old, and currently living in Mason, OH. I have one brother and one sister. My brother's name is Logan, and he is 11 years old. My sister's name is Anna and she is 8 years old. they mean the world to me, no matter how much they can bug me sometimes! My parents are a huge part of my life, even though I really want to go to college and be on my own. My mom, Carly, is my best friend. I have one dog. He is a golden retriever named Louie. He;s my baby. He's 4-years old, and I still call him puppy. I am a senior in High School and will be attending Northern Kentucky University, which I am very excited for! .

Some of my favorite things inculde the color purple, dancing and singing randomly, driving, spending time with my little brother and sister, macaroni and cheese, Mazda cars, and shopping! You can usually find me out with friends, or watching a movie with my family. I love watching key and Peele on Comedy Central. I love laughing, so anything that can make me laugh, I will love. I have a high energy level and a bubbly personality. I love being around people and meeting new people.

No comments:

Post a Comment