Colors. Every one sees them, but no one really thinks about them. Waking up in the morning, I usually pick out my outfit according to the mood I'm in... and sometimes finding myself picking out colots that coordinate with my mood! If I'm feeling cheerful and happy, I'll wear a bright color, like orange, pink, or yellow. If I'm sad and gloomy, or even tired, I'll wear clack, blue, purple. Or on the occasion, I just pick the color because it's pretty! I'm big into colors because they say so much about you when you walk into the room. if someone is wearing a black dress, think eye makeup and dark lipstick, you'll usually know their personality by the colors they have on. If someone like me, who usually is bubbly and a bright person, comes in the room wearing yellow or pink, you'll be able to tell that I am fierce and a very bright person.
I have an internship at Local 12 News. I was asked to help the interview process for the new interns. They let me ask a few questions, and one of the questions I always ask is, "If you could be any color, what would you be?" My answer is always yellow, because it's bright and bold, and that's how I think my personality is. You can tell a lot about one's personality and character by their answer to that question. that's why I love colors and love the symbolism behind the colors of the rainbow. It's so expresssive and a great way to express your personality. That's why I chose the light, sky blue and white as my blog layout. It's a pretty, neutral, so it's not distratcing, but I think that it's a good representation of my writing.
No comments:
Post a Comment